- A must-have book for managers of all levels, and team and project leaders, in large and small companies.
- Innovation and change are key advantages to develop in business today.
- Based on the author‚Äôs real-world, practical experience ‚Äď provides tools, strategies and know-how.
- Extensive business PR and social media campaign on release of book ‚Äď author is an excellent self-promoter.
- Publisher: LID¬†Publishing
- FORMAT:¬†234 x 156mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback w/flaps
- Number of pages: 256pp
HOW THE FUTURE¬†CAN BE WONAuthor:¬†Lars Tvede
Human creativity has been one of the¬†fundamental drivers of civilization¬†and progress ‚Äď solving immense¬†problems, creating opportunities¬†and overcoming enemies like no¬†other force. Often it has baffled its¬†skeptics by finding new and better¬†resources, unexpected environmental¬†technologies and genuinely amazing¬†products that no one had predicted.
However, like so many before¬†it, Western civilization is now¬†suffering from serious internal¬†decay with its bloated public sectors,¬†punitive taxes, over-regulation,¬†marginalized citizens, stagnation,¬†debt, unemployment and pessimism.
WHAT DOES IT REALLY TAKE TO SUCCEED AND PERFORM AS A BUSINESS MANAGER AND LEADER?Authors: John A. Dembitz
This is the story of Illustrator and art director Ben Tallon‚Äôs journey from¬†his childhood hobby of drawing, to a freelance career working with the¬†world‚Äôs most glamorous clients in illustration, graphic design, music, lm¬†and television.