What it takes for managers and companies to survive and succeed in today’s turbulent times.
● A timely and important management book, written by a world-class thinker and practitioner.
● People are just as important as strategy – this book provides vital advice on how to achieve the right balance between the two.
● The new reality is one of constant change and turbulence – this book recognises that and shows managers how to deal with it.
● Major business PR and online marketing campaign at launch – strong business media interest expected globally.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-0-985286-40-8
- FORMAT: 234 x 156mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 240
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Keiron Sparrowhawk
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781910649756
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: paperback w/ flaps
- Number of pages: 256
Author: Curt Blattner
The tools and capabilities available to today’s HR professionals provide a unique position that, when used correctly, can lead to that all-important – and highly coveted – role at the leadership table. But how to get there?
In this updated second edition, Trehan has distilled all her experience as a global leader into a series of easily digestible chapters designed to help today’s HR professional attain and keep a seat at the corporate decision-making table. Trehan offers specific strategies and frameworks for reframing the HR professional’s understanding of their role within the company, including viewing the corporation not from the HR fishbowl, but rather from the vantage point of the CEO’s office.Author: Rita Trehan
Per Wimmer, Owner of Wimmer Financial, Wimmer Family Office and WimmerSpace.com, is releasing his book The Green Bubble this November. The Green Bubble offers an analysis of the current financial bubble being created in the energy sector, by governments subsidizing renewable energy investment. He argues that these investments are not sustainable, and makes a case for investment in gas and, controversially, nuclear power.
Alongside the pressure to reduce greenhouse emissions, there is a challenge to find new, renewable energy sources. Many of the current ideas, Wimmer argues, are politically driven. The book also offers an engaging and intelligent analysis of the different energy issues that the world is facing, and how politics has led us in the wrong direction.
Author: Per Wimmer
Author: Matt Stephens
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks