A book that looks back at the first manned mission to land on the Moon, and forward to mankind’s future in space.
● A journalistic approach to the space race of the 60s, and the future of commercial space travel.
● Written by the only college journalist accredited by NASA to cover the 1969 Apollo 11 launch and first landing on the Moon.
● The book shares the excitement, fears, planning, and hard work that led to the first landing on the Moon.
● Engaging writing with original photos.
● While the excitement of the first landing on the Moon was unique, there are many firsts in space to come in the decades ahead.
David Chudwin MD decided to go into medicine instead of journalism, but his Apollo 11 experiences led to a lifelong interest in space exploration. Chudwin has written about Apollo 11 in a variety of media outlets and has spoken about Apollo 11 at schools and at space meetings, including Spacefest. Chudwin was the only teenager to be granted a press pass for the 1969 moon landing.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Whether you work with 10 people, 10,000 people or just yourself, paying attention to mental health in the workplace has never been more important. We all face mental health challenges, regardless of our gender, age or sexual orientation, and too often we can be guilty for taking our mental health for granted.
This book aims to build on the current progressive movement around mental health awareness and is in line with current thinking on mental health in the workplace. In this book, the authors provide employees with a resource to develop greater mental health in the workplace and provide employers with a resource to develop greater wellbeing amongst their employees therefore increasing quality, performance, productivity and overall business effectiveness.
India is the fastest-growing trillion dollar economy in the world and poised to be the sixth largest economy in the world, overtaking the UK in 2019. As such, more and more businesses world-wide are looking to do business in this market. However, India’s unique business environment, culture and traditions make it a challenging market for most foreigners.
Doing Business in Indiais designed to make anyone exploring, starting or already doing business in India better aware of the cultural and business etiquette’s necessary to succeed in this market. This concise and attractive book is a one-stop guide that aims to shed light on the intricacies and complexities of doing business in India.