New third edition – how to create a sustainable, innovative advertising company for today
● Updated and revised due to latest drastic changes in ‘ad land’.
● This is a controversial book whose subject matter is of intense current interest, and the interest is growing.
● New and exclusive foreword by Sir Martin Sorrell following his forced exit of WPP.
● Intelligently written and full of original cases and interviews – winner of several business book awards.
Prior to founding Farmer & Company in 1992, Michael Farmer was a strategy consultant with The Boston Consulting Group and a Director of Bain & Company. He headed Bain’s Munich, Paris and London offices during Bain’s decade of European expansion in the 1980s.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Stefan Hyttffors
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-69-5
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback
- Number of pages: 356
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising
India is the fastest-growing trillion dollar economy in the world and poised to be the sixth largest economy in the world, overtaking the UK in 2019. As such, more and more businesses world-wide are looking to do business in this market. However, India’s unique business environment, culture and traditions make it a challenging market for most foreigners.
Doing Business in Indiais designed to make anyone exploring, starting or already doing business in India better aware of the cultural and business etiquette’s necessary to succeed in this market. This concise and attractive book is a one-stop guide that aims to shed light on the intricacies and complexities of doing business in India.