How individuals can revisualise the future and create tomorrow through small unique ideas.
● This is the age of the individual who with their individual small ideas make a big difference to our world.
● A different way to look at the future by one of the worlds leading futurist
● Minifesto will inspire and expose how the world of small ideas is waiting to happen.
● Fascinating stories of how small ideas came about and have today become a significant part of our daily lives.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-56-5
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback
- Number of pages: 208pp
Magnus Lindkvist is an international futurist and consultant. He is the author of Everything We Know and When the Future Begins.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.