A first guide ever to the consulting principles and techniques of Peter Drucker, the world’s most revered management thinker.
● Drucker was not only the greatest management thinker, he was also a hugely successful consultant.
● Heavy demand for new and original books on Peter Drucker. This is the first book about Drucker as a consultant.
● Includes Foreword by Jack Welch, former chairman of General Electric, and essay by Jim Collins.
● Major marketing and PR campaign – the author has a very wide global fan base. His blogs receive 300,000 views each month.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-0-9860793-5-1
- FORMAT: 234 x 156mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
Bill Cohen’s books have been published 23 languages. As a speaker, Cohen has spoken on five continents, and executives from more than 50 foreign countries have heard him.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.