The secrets behind successful selling – a must-read for anyone involved in sales!
● Learn the secret code for selling from the world’s leading sales professionals
● Based on interviews with, and research, on 300 of the world’s top performning salespeople
● Easy-to-read, engaging and thought provoking – backed up by rigorous research and analyses
● Written by expert trainers who have all “carried a bag” and are passionate about the development of salespeople
Elaine is best-selling author of Ruling Technique, Living Power and Talk Nice. CEO & Founder of rhetroic agency, Snacka Snyggt, that offers a variety of courses in modern rhetoric, presentation techniques and sales rhetoric. Elaine is a Swedish TV personality, and avid blogger writing about family life, rhetoric, relationships and fitness.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Matt Stephens
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks
India is the fastest-growing trillion dollar economy in the world and poised to be the sixth largest economy in the world, overtaking the UK in 2019. As such, more and more businesses world-wide are looking to do business in this market. However, India’s unique business environment, culture and traditions make it a challenging market for most foreigners.
Doing Business in Indiais designed to make anyone exploring, starting or already doing business in India better aware of the cultural and business etiquette’s necessary to succeed in this market. This concise and attractive book is a one-stop guide that aims to shed light on the intricacies and complexities of doing business in India.