The key to fulfilment in your work and life – by discovering what really energises you
● The “strengths movement” is now hugely influential at the personal and company level
● Practical and to-the-point advice from a leading figure in the strengths movement
● Includes exercises and case studies for easy application
● A new title in the very popular and successful Concise Advice series of personal development titles
Sally is the Founding Director of Engaging Minds, a specialist strengths consultancy. Her background is in international organisational change and development in Europe, USA, Latin America and Asia. Before setting up Engaging Minds she was a director at The Economist Group, publisher of The Economist magazine.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Keiron Sparrowhawk
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781910649756
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: paperback w/ flaps
- Number of pages: 256