How companies can improve customer service and enhance brand loyalty through their employees.
● New thinking on customer service based on principles from psychology, sociology, philosophy and neuroscience.
● Tried and tested approach worldwide, including the acclaimed Ritz Carlton hotel chain.
● Aimed at managers, executives, HR professionals who are seeking a better connection between their company and customers.
● New paperback edition of an increasingly influential book in HR and management.
Alan Williams is the Managing Director of Servicebrand Global, a consultancy that specialises in customer service. Alison Whybrow is an award-winning Chartered and Registered Psychologist.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Matt Stephens