The small business owner’s go-to guide for how to embrace the digital age.
- This book provides an easy step-by-step guide on how to adapt digital marketing to your business needs
- Provides real-world case studies with specific real estate industry examples
- Written for small to medium business owners and entrepreneurs
- Written by a successful small business owner and CEO who has successfully undergone the transformation
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-912555-60-4
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback w/flaps
- Number of pages: 224pp
Joe Manausa is the CEO of Joe Manausa Real Estate, a growing real estate brokerage listed among the Forbes Inc. 5000. After observing industry giants move to a digital-first marketing approach, Joe made the transition within his own company, which resulted in over $10 million of revenue from the business’s website. Joe is from the US, and lives in Tallahassee, Florida.
|In the last century, changes in technology have driven massive developments in the social economy. The Fourth Industrial Revolution demands new approaches to organizational structures and teams. A paradigm shift is emerging, putting engagement, relations, inclusion and freedom at the centre. We need small self-managed teams, in a team-of-teams structure to be relevant to employees and customers, and in order to adapt to a changing world. In his second book, Erik Korsvik Østergaard draws on the workings of Frederic Laloux, and his 2014 title Reiventing Organisations. Laloux discusses the five organizational stages to the modern workforce; the Red, Amber, Orange, Green and Teal stages. And with these writings,Østergaard presents arguments towards how the classical corporate structure at the Orange stage, has experienced a rise in teal dots, or rather, neo-modernist forms of team-oriented organisms, which express a reorganisation for the future workforce.|