Discover, explore and understand the fundamentals that are required for success as an entrepreneur.
● Outlines a unique perspective on what it means to become a successful entrepreneur.
● Contains insights that will guide and inspire readers to achieve successful and sustainable entrepreneurship.
● Discover, explore and understand the answers to fundamental ‘why’ questions.
Neil Francis is the author of two books ‘ The Entrepreneur’s Book’ and ‘Changing Course’. Neil has also many years’ experience as a CEO, chairman and director. He is currently the chairman of a digital agency, director of two internet companies, director of a social enterprise and a consultancy practice. He has worked with some of the biggest brands in the world and numerous SME’s. He has founded businesses, grown them, secured external investments and for some, sold them. And, last but definitely least, he is a golf caddie!
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Keiron Sparrowhawk
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781910649756
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: paperback w/ flaps
- Number of pages: 256