How to rehumanize the workplace in an increasingly isolating world
● An intriguing piece of work which addresses contemporary issues around workplace fatigue and our au carrant inability to interact with one another through beneficial and conceptual means
● Exploring the damaging technological characteristics of the 21st Century workforce
● A compelling piece of work that suggests modern technological enhancements have developed the production of the work, but deminished the compassion in the workforce
● A resourceful tool which offers strategies and initiatives to implement healthy corporate management and good authentic relations amongst employees
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-912555-28-4
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Demi Paperback
- Number of pages: 152pp
About the author
Amy Bradley is a researcher, writer, TEDx Speaker, facilitator, corporate trainer and academic. In her work, she helps individuals, teams and organisations to improve their performance by foestering kinder, happier, healthier and more engaged workplace environments. She is particularly interested in the concept of post-traumatic growth, that is to say, how difficult experiences in our personal lives, such as critical illness or bereavement, can profoundly shape who we are and how we lead.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
It seems that, as a race, we humans love a good story. But stories aren’t just for pure enjoyment - they have long been a powerful tool for teaching.This book is an alternative to the traditional marketing handbook. Rather than a textbook, it is an enjoyable “story-book” that brings to life some of the key principles of marketing in an easy-to-read, accessible form. Some of these stories are quite remarkable and almost unbelievable; but all are true and remind marketers and businesspeople that the best marketing is something which people tell others about and retell over many years.
Author: Giles Lury
Author: Bahriye Goren-Gulek
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-0-9860793-2-0
- FORMAT: 203 x 203 mm
- Bookbinding: paperback
- Number of pages: 208
Author: Curt Blattner
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising