The 10 commandments for becoming a truly successful manager today.
● This book offers a new perspective on business management and leadership.
● In this age of diversity and values, managers must focus on employee relationships and motivation.
● Written by an expert and trainer in management, whose clients include some of Europe’s largest organizations.
● The author is an excellent self-promoter via social media and a regular media commentator.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-67-1
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback w/ flaps
Kelly Odell is a leading expert and trainer in management, and works with some of Europe’s largest companies. He is a frequent speaker and media commentator.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
The tools and capabilities available to today’s HR professionals provide a unique position that, when used correctly, can lead to that all-important – and highly coveted – role at the leadership table. But how to get there?
In this updated second edition, Trehan has distilled all her experience as a global leader into a series of easily digestible chapters designed to help today’s HR professional attain and keep a seat at the corporate decision-making table. Trehan offers specific strategies and frameworks for reframing the HR professional’s understanding of their role within the company, including viewing the corporation not from the HR fishbowl, but rather from the vantage point of the CEO’s office.Author: Rita Trehan
Author: Luis Gallardo
A book written by a leader for professionals who struggle with sleep. Giles Watkins, the author, explores this problem through his own sleep struggles and provides guidance for readers using techniques and personal tips that transformed his life and helped him to sleep better. Along the way he explains the importance and function of sleep and how a lack of sleep typically effects professionals. The book also examines how organizations can promote better sleep.
As challenges with sleep for professionals reach epidemic proportions in the 21stcentury, this book provides an invaluable guide for those in positions of responsibility and encourages employee wellbeing in organisations.