A unique and practical guide to generating ideas by using diagrams and visual thinking techniques.
● Contains 60 of the most useful and proven diagrams for idea generation which are already used by the smartest business people.
● Visual thinking is the latest trend in business — this book follows the path set by The Decision Book, The Diagrams Book and Business Model Generation.
● Stylishly presented and easy to understand and apply.
Kevin Duncan is a business advisor, marketing expert and the author of several successful business books, including the bestselling The Diagrams Book (LID). He previously worked in the communications and advertising sector for over 25 years.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks