The time is now for leaders in companies all over the world to consider women as valued employees for the greater good
● The emancipation of women in the workforce will be one of the greatest financial and corporate revolutions of the 21stcentury.
● Re-strategizing traditional corporate structures, to include women, and survive this new era of multiformity.
● A book which adresses a common corporate ignorance to recognise the diversificication in the public sphere, but fail to administer this notability within internal corporate structures.
● Written by an author who has first hand empiricism to the effects of women’s economic empowerment.
Book Publisher: LID Publishing
Format: 216 x 138mm
Bookbinding: Paperback with flaps
Number of Pages: 192pp
As CEO of Ikea Switzerland and co-chair of the UN High Level panel on Women’s Economic Empowerment, Simona practices what she preaches. Having closed the pay and gender gaps at Ikea, she challenges other managers to do the same. Simona is an Italian citizen and resides in Switzerland.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
From Trump’s aggressive rhetoric against China, to the escalating trade war with tit for tat responses, and China’s 2025 initiative that threatens the US global leadership in advanced technologies, tensions between the US and China (the two dominant forces of today’s world) have never been higher.
This book provides a timely analysis of the US-China relationship. Each model is deeply rooted in their respective histories and cultures, with both models highly successful in achieving their main goals and highly resilient over time. It explores the core misconceptions on governance, economic, social and military issues, and the root causes of these misconceptions. If China and US could close the gap by each understanding those differences and their implications, the author argues, they could work together to overcome global issues to the benefit of all.
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising