76 inspiring stories about marketing – and the lessons we can learn from them.
● Real-life marketing stories to inspire and teach anyone involved in marketing.
● Engaging to read – based on the author’s hugely popular marketing blog.
● Provides an alternative and more enjoyable means to learn about marketing.
● “The Prisoner and the Penguin” story relates to Terry Waite who, when kidnapped and held captive, asked his guards for a book with a picture of a penguin on the spine – ie, any book published by Penguin, which he was sure would be interesting to read.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-907794-51-3
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: Paperback w/flaps
- Number of pages: 192
Giles Lury is the Executive Chairman of The Value Engineers, a leading marketing and advertising agency.
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising