An original book, by a radical thinker, that provides an important perspective on the Internet – and how it is shaping our lives.
- The author is one of the workd’s most respected thinkers and practitioners in marketing and business.
- Insightful commentary and predictions on the effect the Internet is having on people’s lives.
- Provides expert analyses on what companies and brands must do to respond to these changes.
- Author is an excellent self-promoter; wide business and general media coverage expected.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-907794-61-2
- FORMAT: 198 x 130mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 160pp
Andy Law is one of the world’s most respected and radical thinkers and practitioners in marketing and business. He is the author of Open Mind and Implosion.