An original book, by a radical thinker, that provides an important perspective on the Internet – and how it is shaping our lives.
- The author is one of the workd’s most respected thinkers and practitioners in marketing and business.
- Insightful commentary and predictions on the effect the Internet is having on people’s lives.
- Provides expert analyses on what companies and brands must do to respond to these changes.
- Author is an excellent self-promoter; wide business and general media coverage expected.
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-907794-61-2
- FORMAT: 198 x 130mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 160pp
Andy Law is one of the world’s most respected and radical thinkers and practitioners in marketing and business. He is the author of Open Mind and Implosion.
TheEnergy Bookpresents 50 simple and pragmatic ways to quickly boost energy in one or more of the ‘4 Energy Dimensions’. When these ‘Boosters’ are put into practice, the resulting extra energy enables you to continue delivering a high level of performance in all areas of life.Author: Richard Maddocks
It seems that, as a race, we humans love a good story. But stories aren’t just for pure enjoyment - they have long been a powerful tool for teaching.This book is an alternative to the traditional marketing handbook. Rather than a textbook, it is an enjoyable “story-book” that brings to life some of the key principles of marketing in an easy-to-read, accessible form. Some of these stories are quite remarkable and almost unbelievable; but all are true and remind marketers and businesspeople that the best marketing is something which people tell others about and retell over many years.
Author: Giles Lury
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising