● The author takes on a unqiue perspective to change management, combiniging both spiturality and technology.
● This book addresses the lack of consciousness and awarenenss amongst leaders.
● Contains inspirational stories from world leaders and successful entrepreneurs.
● The author is a leading futurist and professional speaker on future trends, disruptive change and innovative leadership.
Stefan Hyttfors is an international futurist, consultant and speaker who specializes in teaching people how to understand and deal with change in an uncertain world.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
Author: Kevin Duncan
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-1-910649-85-5
- FORMAT: 180 x 120mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 288
From Trump’s aggressive rhetoric against China, to the escalating trade war with tit for tat responses, and China’s 2025 initiative that threatens the US global leadership in advanced technologies, tensions between the US and China (the two dominant forces of today’s world) have never been higher.
This book provides a timely analysis of the US-China relationship. Each model is deeply rooted in their respective histories and cultures, with both models highly successful in achieving their main goals and highly resilient over time. It explores the core misconceptions on governance, economic, social and military issues, and the root causes of these misconceptions. If China and US could close the gap by each understanding those differences and their implications, the author argues, they could work together to overcome global issues to the benefit of all.
It seems that, as a race, we humans love a good story. But stories aren’t just for pure enjoyment - they have long been a powerful tool for teaching.This book is an alternative to the traditional marketing handbook. Rather than a textbook, it is an enjoyable “story-book” that brings to life some of the key principles of marketing in an easy-to-read, accessible form. Some of these stories are quite remarkable and almost unbelievable; but all are true and remind marketers and businesspeople that the best marketing is something which people tell others about and retell over many years.
Author: Giles Lury
Author: Curt Blattner
Author: Keiron Sparrowhawk
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 9781910649756
- FORMAT: 216 x 138mm
- Bookbinding: paperback w/ flaps
- Number of pages: 256
Author: Matt Stephens