How and why cryptocurrency has taken over the world
The New Money: How and Why Cryptocurrency has taken over the world by Joe McKenzie publishes in the UK today. It is an inside guide to cryptocurrency, the digital currency that is revolutionizing the world of investment.
- Nearly every investor â€“ private and professional â€“ has sat up and taken notice of cryptocurrency.
- This book is written by a cryptocurrency insider and provides the most up-to-date perspective of the currency of the future.
- The book helps any investor to make sensible choices and decisions about investing in cryptocurrency.
- Cryptocurrency, and the blockchain technology behind it, continues to be one of the biggest stories in investing.
- Essential reading for leaders, strategists and management professionals dealing with rapid change at work and in their lives.
About the book
In 2017, cryptocurrencies took the world by storm as the currency of the future, with the most popular (Bitcoin) trading at $7,000 and worth a total market cap of nearly $120 billion. But what is cryptocurrency and why is it important to today’s investor? This book provides investors of all levels with an up-to-date, insider’s view of the world of cryptocurrency and how it enacted the largest redistribution of wealth in history. It explains blockchain, the technology behind cryptocurrency, and hailed as the greatest advancement since the invention of the Internet. It provides guidance on investing and trading in cryptocurrency, including ICOs (Initial Coin Offerings). And it examines the future: where cryptocurrencies are likely to be in five years and beyond, and what is really on offer to investors.
About the author
Comments are closed