LID Publishing is celebrating International Podcast Day on the 30th September by listening to our favourite LID Radio podcast episodes.
About LID Radio Podcast
LID Radio focuses on current trends and features conversations with some of the brightest minds, top experts and influencers in the area of business, entrepreneurship, smart thinking and personal development. It is the podcast of choice for those seeking practical advice, smart solutions and information to achieve success in their professional and personal lives.
LID Radio is a LID Publishing platform to share knowledge from industry leaders and experts of their fields. Not only is it a podcast, but also a blog. The LID Radio blog hosts informative, intellectual content on topical business issues and trends.
Here are some of LID Radio’s recent episodes:
- Antony “Tas” Tasgal recorded an episode about his book, The Inspiratorium. The book is a place where ideas come to meet, grow, evolve and flourish. Crammed full of thinkers, thoughts and their distilled wisdom, this is a book that will develop and accelerate yours. If you would like to listen, click here.
- Simon Tyler spoke on LID Radio to talk about his new book in the Concise Advice series The Attitude Book. They discussed the various ways of how we can shift our attitudes in a positive direction plus how to handle negative outlooks and long-term sustainability within teams and organisations. If you would like to listen, click here.
- Katia Vlachos talked about her new book A Great Move and what it takes to make a successful move abroad. The step-by-step process described in the book guides you in deciding whether and where to move. Based on extensive research and interviews with expats from diverse backgrounds, the book addresses the practical and emotional aspects of expat life. If you would like to listen to the episode, click here.
- LID Radio partnered with ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management) to record a series of podcasts. The episodes bring you weekly news recap in the realm of management and leadership and are hosted by Matt Packer and Kate Cooper. If you’d like to listen to the first episode, click here.
- Dr Simon Mac Rory, author of Wake Up and Smell the Coffee, talks about his new book and what it takes to create and empower teams in today’s ever-evolving work environment. If you would like to listen, click here.
LID Radio podcast is listed on Spotify, iTunes, AudioBoom and most well-known podcast platforms.
Comments are closed