LID Publishing is proud to partner with The Productivity Summit, taking place in London on 31st January 2019.
What is the Productivity Summit?
Britain is in the midst of a productivity crisis. The analysis shows that output levels have barely risen since the last recession, and there is a long-standing and now growing productivity gap between the UK and the likes of France and Germany. The Productivity Summit presents cross-industry case studies from UK businesses implementing productivity models and strategies, covering three main areas – systems and modeling, employee engagement and health and wellbeing. Living up to its name, The Productivity Summit offers an interactive and energetic programme intent on getting the most out of one day.
What will be featured?
Case studies from the UK’s leading brands include:
- How to measure productivity
- How to actually implement flexible working and mental health programmes to drive productivity
- What a good productivity model looks like
- How to manage to change internally
- Practical steps to improve diversity and resulting impact on business productivity
- How to improve non-financial compensation and benefits to compete for talent
- How to prepare for Brexit and the impact it’s going to have on productivity
- Using internal champions to build productivity into the company culture
There are 150+ attendees, 20+ speakers and 5 dedicated hours to networking.
Who will be there?
Industries: Healthcare, Tech, Advertising, Mining, Retail, Media, Construction, Automotive, Charity, Manufacturing, Banking, Pharmaceuticals, Financial Services, Transportation, SMEs
Interested in attending?
Where: Gloucester Millennium Hotel, 4-18 Harrington Gardens, London, SW7 4LH
When: 31st January 2019
Time: The agenda runs from 8am – 5pm
Follow The Productivity Summit on Twitter @Productivity_KR
Comments are closed