The key to changing the world is through innovation
● Every successful business is measured by the quality of their ideas, and the ways in which they build on them
● A go-to-guide to challenge creative fatigue and mundane originality
● Smart, stylish and simple – building on over 3 decades of knowledge and the author’s numerous achievements
● Elevates the notably successful Concise Advice Series – challenging creatives and business leaders around the world to think outside the traditions of their form
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- FORMAT: 180 x 120mm
- Bookbinding: Hardback
- Number of pages: 128pp
Dr Max Mckeown is a globally recognised innovation expert and the award-winning author of The Strategy Book, The Innovation Book and Adaptability. He is a strategic advisor to some of the world’s most admired companies with an enlightening, edgy, entertaining style that transforms cutting edge research into practical ideas with real world power.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
India is the fastest-growing trillion dollar economy in the world and poised to be the sixth largest economy in the world, overtaking the UK in 2019. As such, more and more businesses world-wide are looking to do business in this market. However, India’s unique business environment, culture and traditions make it a challenging market for most foreigners.
Doing Business in Indiais designed to make anyone exploring, starting or already doing business in India better aware of the cultural and business etiquette’s necessary to succeed in this market. This concise and attractive book is a one-stop guide that aims to shed light on the intricacies and complexities of doing business in India.
A New Solution for the Future of Advertising
Author: Matt Stephens
From Trump’s aggressive rhetoric against China, to the escalating trade war with tit for tat responses, and China’s 2025 initiative that threatens the US global leadership in advanced technologies, tensions between the US and China (the two dominant forces of today’s world) have never been higher.
This book provides a timely analysis of the US-China relationship. Each model is deeply rooted in their respective histories and cultures, with both models highly successful in achieving their main goals and highly resilient over time. It explores the core misconceptions on governance, economic, social and military issues, and the root causes of these misconceptions. If China and US could close the gap by each understanding those differences and their implications, the author argues, they could work together to overcome global issues to the benefit of all.
Author: Curt Blattner