A practical guide to successfully launching ideas, careers or businesses
● Written by a leading and influential (over 500k LinkedIn followers) career and business coach
● Contains a unique combination of behavioural economics, psychology, and self-leadership
● Benefit from immediately applicable exercises and techniques
● Attractively designed – another book in the highly successful Concise Advice Series
Sanyin Siang is the Executive Director of the Coach K Center on Leadership & Ethics (COLE), a laboratory for leadership, at Duke University’s Fuqua School of Business.
Returns and ExchangesThere are a few important things to keep in mind when returning a product you purchased.You can return unwanted items by post within 7 working days of receipt of your goods.
- You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Us.
- Please ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements.
Ship your item back to UsFirstly Print and return this Returns Form to: 30 South Park Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94108, USA Please remember to ensure that the item you are returning is repackaged with all elements. For more information, view our full Returns and Exchanges information.
A book written by a leader for professionals who struggle with sleep. Giles Watkins, the author, explores this problem through his own sleep struggles and provides guidance for readers using techniques and personal tips that transformed his life and helped him to sleep better. Along the way he explains the importance and function of sleep and how a lack of sleep typically effects professionals. The book also examines how organizations can promote better sleep.
As challenges with sleep for professionals reach epidemic proportions in the 21stcentury, this book provides an invaluable guide for those in positions of responsibility and encourages employee wellbeing in organisations.
Author: Bahriye Goren-Gulek
- Publisher: LID Publishing
- ISBN: 978-0-9860793-2-0
- FORMAT: 203 x 203 mm
- Bookbinding: paperback
- Number of pages: 208